From Avi Hayun <avrah...@gmail.com>
Subject When should I use the ClientAuthentication ?
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2014 14:27:22 GMT
I am maintaining a Web Crawler.

I want to integrate crawling of sites which have username/password zones.

I successfully integrated FORM based authentication.

I want to integrate also the ClientAuthentication I can see here:
https://hc.apache.org/httpcomponents-client-ga/httpclient/examples/org/apache/http/examples/client/ClientAuthentication.java

But, in order to check it out I need a scenario - a site with a zone
protected by this type of authentication.

Can anybody supply me with an example where I can use this
ClientAuthentication in order to crawl ?