From Todd W Lainhart <lainh...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: HttpContext and RequestConfig
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2014 13:50:56 GMT

> What one might do instead of cloning a context is to wrap it with a
> decorator and discard the decorator along with all local modifications.

Thanks.  I'll have to think on this - I'm not sure that it will solve this
problem.  The problem is that I want the HttpContext passed between
execute(...) invocations to maintain/accumulate state for those
invocations (e.g. cookies, redirects list) - just not inherit the
RequestConfig state on individual requests where it's been applied.

  -- Todd