From srihari na <namasrih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HttpClient with CircularRedirectException
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2014 06:32:46 GMT
Yes I accept unless one shows in code bug need not be raised. However I
have clear prima facie evidence with sample program using Apache HTTP
client and standalone java program where the destination server works fine
with java code but not using HTTP client library. Also it has been verified
to work with various HTTP and ReST clients. Atleast can anyone help me if
there is any problem with the code I have or I would like to go for bug and
at the same time dig in the code to find the issue.

--
Regards,
Srihari NA