From McDowell Sean <s_m_mcdow...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Deflate issue previously described was logged and marked invalid
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2014 15:11:22 GMT
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HTTPCLIENT-1550?jql=project%20%3D%20HTTPCLIENT
I see a logged issue that sounds like the same problem I am experiencing but it was marked
as invalid.
Based on the log it appears to have the same kind of header that my data stream has : 0x78
0x9C. This stream does not have the FDICT flag in the header so will not exit successfully
from the DeflateInputStream sniffer loop.
The sniffing code should determine that it is a zlib stream if the first 6 bytes are successfully
fed to the Inflater, whether it manages to decompress a byte or not.
Thanks!