From gdrsantosh <gdrsant...@gmail.com>
Subject Need to get table data using httpclient
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2014 13:37:51 GMT
Hi,
I'm using following code to get pagecontent. But unfortunately i'm not able
to get data which is within the table.

HttpGet httget = new
HttpGet("http://pstweb.cloudapp.net/raselect/?tid=188J");
   HttpClient httpclient = new DefaultHttpClient();
   HttpResponse  response = httpclient.execute(httget);
   HttpEntity entity = response.getEntity();
   String thirdPartyPageContent=EntityUtils.toString(entity);
but if you enter the url directly in browser I get all the data in table. My
understanding is to make ajax call it takes some time. But our httpclient is
not waiting for the same.
please help me in getting the table page content.
Thanks