From gdrsantosh <gdrsant...@gmail.com>
Subject Need to convert relative path to absolute path
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2014 06:21:39 GMT
Hi,I'm in search of better ways of converting relative path to absolute
paths.Currently I download the web page by using HttpClient package.This
downloaded page content consists of relative paths of images,javascripts,
href etc. JSoup is used to extract relative,absolute paths from page content
of the web page.And replace function(java) is used appropriately to convert
relative address to absolute address.'HtmlCleaner' is used to get the
required element using evaluate xpath.This results in performance issue.
So,I am looking for a inbuilt functionality in 'HttpClient' that reads all
relative paths converts to absolute address of a web page at once.If you are
aware kindly let me know. It will help me a lot.Thanks