From Avi Hayun <avrah...@gmail.com>
Subject Our group at Crawler4j have upgraded to v4.3.5 but now we have deprecated classes
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2014 14:07:00 GMT
Hi all,

We have upgraded our libraries to use v4.3.5 of http-client

Now we have several deprecated classes.

I am asking for help.

For anyone knowing this library it shouldn't be complicated to fix this
issue.

I ask for someone to boldly come to our open source project and fix issue
302 which is to replace the current classes with the latest ones which
aren't deprecated.

The project:
https://code.google.com/p/crawler4j

The Issue:
https://code.google.com/p/crawler4j/issues/detail?id=302

The file with the deprecated classes:
https://code.google.com/p/crawler4j/source/browse/src/main/java/edu/uci/ics/crawler4j/fetcher/PageFetcher.java

Please dedicate the time it will take you - it is for a good cause.

Thank you,
Avi Hayun,
Committer at Crawler4j