From Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>
Subject Http_1_1 and strict-transfer-encoding using client 4.3
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2014 06:36:19 GMT
Hello All,

I have couple of questions according migration to client 4.3
1) Is it possible to created client operating Http_1_1? It is possible to
set protocol version for each request, but I would like to tell client to
work over protocol version 1.1. (was previously possible)
2) Is there any example of setting "strict-transfer-encoding"? The one I
found here [1] seems to be outdated and requires too much code comparing to
previous version

Thanks in advance

[1]
http://httpcomponents.10934.n7.nabble.com/how-to-change-content-length-strategy-td19040.html