From Christoph Ernst | TRANSPOREON <er...@transporeon.com>
Subject RE: NTLM authentication fails
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2014 15:20:34 GMT
fyi, the HttpURLConnection implementation works

-----Original Message-----
From: Christoph Ernst | TRANSPOREON [mailto:ernst@transporeon.com]
Sent: Freitag, 12. September 2014 17:03
To: HttpClient User Discussion
Subject: RE: NTLM authentication fails

i did some tests with 4.3.5 & JCIFSEngine and 4.4-alpha1, always get 401 i have compared
the logs of all 3 versions and the only differences are the digest and ntlm hashes, but that's
no surprise

i know the credentials work because it works with curl, here is the verbose output if you
want to take a look: http://pastebin.com/2YqDgvbU

maybe it is really a incompatiblity with IIS8

the application will deployed on a linux servers, so i assume native windows apis won't help
there

next option i will try is HttpUrlConnection, thanks for the hint vanita