From Christoph Ernst | TRANSPOREON <er...@transporeon.com>
Subject NTLM authentication fails
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2014 12:55:44 GMT
hi,
i'm trying to call a SOAP webservice hosted on an external webserver running IIS8 thru a Squid
HTTP proxy.
normally i use CXF for webservice clients, but the version i'm using does not support NTLM
auth.

i'm using the latest httpclient version (4.3.5)
my code: http://pastebin.com/YPuNWBer
debug log: http://pastebin.com/meT0K1FX
my credentials are formatted as: "DOMAIN/user:pass", like it is required by the NTCredentials(String)
ctor

i have already *succesfully* tested the code with a local IIS 7.5 with and without the same
proxy.
i was also able to succesfully authenticate using the following curl command
curl -v -x proxy:3128 --proxy-digest -U proxyuser "http://externalhost:8101/service.svc" -u
"DOMAIN\user" --ntlm

can you tell me what could be the problem?
thanks in advance

br
christoph