From Nir Dweck <n...@vasco-de.com>
Subject HTTPS connection
Date Sat, 14 Jun 2014 20:20:35 GMT
Hi,
I'm required to connect to a server over HTTPS. The server provided me both a certificate
and a keystore for authentication.
I've imported the certificate to my truststore file and registered a schema with the keystore
to the connection manager.
The problem is that the host in the certificate is different than the host name I need to
reach.
I know that in javax.net.ssl there is an HostNameVerifier interface that you can set on the
connection, which can solve cases like these.
How do I implement it with httpcomponents-client?

Regards,
Nir