From d_k <mail...@gmail.com>
Subject Porting httpclient 3 API to 4.3.3
Date Fri, 16 May 2014 13:35:43 GMT
Hello,

I'm porting some old code that's using httpclient 3 and I'm having some
trouble porting the makeLenient() [0] method call.

I've managed to identify the properties being set and I ported the ones I
was able to but i'm stuck on setting these properties:

http.protocol.unambiguous-statusline = false
http.protocol.strict-transfer-encoding = false
http.protocol.reject-head-body = false
http.protocol.warn-extra-input = false
http.protocol.status-line-garbage-limit = 0

I'll appreciate it if anyone can point me to the right direction on which
elements of the fluent syntax API I should inspect in order to set the
above properties.

[0]
https://hc.apache.org/httpclient-3.x/apidocs/org/apache/commons/httpclient/params/HttpMethodParams.html#makeLenient%28%29