From Daniel Feist <dfe...@gmail.com>
Subject Configuring Buffer Sizes
Date Fri, 23 May 2014 10:50:18 GMT
Hi,

I noticed that in HC 3.1 it is possible to configure
Socket.setSendBufferSize / Socket.setReceiveBufferSize via
HttpConnectionManagerParams.  While this may not always been
necessary, it is useful in some cases.  Is this not possible in HC
4.3?

Also I noticed that ConnectionConfig.bufferSize is used to size the
internal buffer in the SessionInputBuffer that wraps the inputStream,
meaning that when statusLine and headers are read this buffer is used.
 Out of interest, in HC 3.1 was no buffer used at all here, or what is
the comparison?

Sorry about the HC 3.1 questions, I'm working on upgrade and therefore
doing this comparison..

thanks!

Dan