From "Boxer, Aaron" <Aaron.Bo...@uhn.ca>
Subject RE: httpacyncclient - calculate upload speed
Date Mon, 12 May 2014 14:21:16 GMT
On Thu, 2014-05-08 at 18:59 +0000, Boxer, Aaron wrote:
> I am sending files and receiving callbacks when the upload is
> completed.  Send requests happen at random times.  How do I calculate the upload speed
at a given time?

Use a custom HttpAsyncRequestProducer.

Thanks, Oleg.

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the
intended recipient.
Any review or distribution by anyone other than the person for whom it was originally intended
is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.

Opinions, conclusions or other information contained in this e-mail may not be that of the
organization.