From Nitin Handa <nitin.ha...@oracle.com>
Subject NTLM connection persistence
Date Fri, 30 May 2014 22:57:57 GMT
I want do NTLM authentication and also want to cache connection for
future requests by same user. Since NTLM is connection based so we cant
use same connection for different users.

I looked at this link which exactly describes my requirement:
http://hc.apache.org/httpcomponents-client-ga/tutorial/html/authentication.html#d5e715

Only caveat is that I don't want to use httpclient for NTLM
authentication because i want to manually create Type1 and Type3
messages and stick into http headers. But i want to use connection
persistence feature described in above link to make sure that connection
is not used by any other user.

So I am thinking that I can cache HttpClientContext object per session
id (represents a user) and then use to for outbound calls. Do you think
is viable and appropriate solution? if not then please provide
recommendations.