From David R Robison <drrobi...@openroadsconsulting.com>
Subject How to read a stream of multipart responses
Date Tue, 13 May 2014 16:12:30 GMT
I have a camera I'm trying to connect to and read alarms from. It is
setup to allow the client to make one GET request and then it
periodically sends alarm events as a stream of multipart/x-mixed-replace
chunks. How would I use httpclient to read these responses?
David

--

David R Robison
Open Roads Consulting, Inc.

This email communication (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged
material intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this email immediately.