From Brett Ryan <brett.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using basic auth produces warnings about NTLM and NEGOTIATE errors.
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2014 15:21:36 GMT
Thanks Oleg, I've added this to the client, yet I am still getting the same
warnings.

    Lookup<AuthSchemeProvider> authProviders =
RegistryBuilder.<AuthSchemeProvider>create()
            .register(AuthSchemes.BASIC, new BasicSchemeFactory())
            .build();
    RequestConfig rc = RequestConfig.custom()
            .setTargetPreferredAuthSchemes(Arrays.asList("BASIC"))
            .build();
    BasicCredentialsProvider credsProvider = new BasicCredentialsProvider();
    credsProvider.setCredentials(AuthScope.ANY, null);
    client = HttpClients.custom()
            .setDefaultCredentialsProvider(credsProvider)
            .setDefaultAuthSchemeRegistry(authProviders)
            .setDefaultRequestConfig(rc)

.setTargetAuthenticationStrategy(TargetAuthenticationStrategy.INSTANCE)
            .build();