From Gaurav Kumar <gauravphoe...@gmail.com>
Subject asynchronously getting response status and headers in async httpclient
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2014 20:49:20 GMT
I went through the
examples<http://hc.apache.org/httpcomponents-asyncclient-dev/examples.html>
but
couldn't find a simple way to asynchronously read response status and
headers. This<http://hc.apache.org/httpcomponents-asyncclient-dev/httpasyncclient/examples/org/apache/http/examples/nio/client/AsyncClientConfiguration.java>
example
shows how to use responseParserFactory but I think it is too complex for my
need. I just need a simple callback something like onHeadersReceive(),
onStatusReceive() and onBodyReceive().

On a related note,
this<http://hc.apache.org/httpcomponents-asyncclient-dev/httpasyncclient/examples/org/apache/http/examples/nio/client/AsyncClientHttpExchangeStreaming.java>example
is great for textual entities but how do I handle non-textual
entities. In other words, is there a simple way to get access to raw bytes
received asynchronously?

Thanks,
Gaurav