From "Boxer, Aaron" <Aaron.Bo...@uhn.ca>
Subject Most efficient way of putting file from CD Drive
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2014 19:47:05 GMT
Hello!

I have a CD with about 1000 files on it. I need to upload them (via WebDAV client).

Currently, I go one by one through the files, and put to the server using InputStreamEntity
.

IS there a better way?  Can I use an NIO buffer, to avoid copy into user space ?

Thanks!
Aaaron

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the
intended recipient.
Any review or distribution by anyone other than the person for whom it was originally intended
is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.

Opinions, conclusions or other information contained in this e-mail may not be that of the
organization.