From cwilkes <cwil...@gmail.com>
Subject Adding httpHost to FutureRequestExecutionService
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2013 19:44:57 GMT
Just found out about this class after writing my own.  My use case is that I
have the same request send out to a dozen sharded machines and I did that my
looping through a list of HttpHosts.

This patch adds the ability to pass in an http host in
FutureRequestExecutionService.execute() .

Is this the correct way of submitting a pull request?  Let me know if
there's something else I should do or if the code needs improving.

httpclient-add-httphost.diff
<http://httpcomponents.10934.n7.nabble.com/file/n21837/httpclient-add-httphost.diff>