From Jaikit Savla <jaikit.sa...@yahoo.com>
Subject Intermittent ConnectionClosedException with httpasynclient.
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2013 06:33:33 GMT
Hello Mates,

I am using Apache Async Httpclient 4.0 BETA3
Intermittently I am receiving ConnectionClosedException in my async failed callback. Looking
at the async httpclient code - it returns ConnectionClosedException when data read is -1.
Doc also says that "Signals that the connection has been closed unexpectedly.". Trying to
understand at which end (server or client) connection was closed ? Can this be related to
any tcp setting on client or server side which might be causing this ?

Is it possible to detect this and retry request ?

Appreciate any pointers.

Thanks

stack trace:
org.apache.http.ConnectionClosedException: Connection closed

at org.apache.http.nio.protocol.HttpAsyncRequestExecutor.endOfInput(HttpAsyncRequestExecutor.java:261)
at org.apache.http.impl.nio.DefaultNHttpClientConnection.consumeInput(DefaultNHttpClientConnection.java:186)
at org.apache.http.impl.nio.DefaultHttpClientIODispatch.onInputReady(DefaultHttpClientIODispatch.java:125)
at org.apache.http.impl.nio.DefaultHttpClientIODispatch.onInputReady(DefaultHttpClientIODispatch.java:50)
at org.apache.http.impl.nio.reactor.AbstractIODispatch.inputReady(AbstractIODispatch.java:112)
at org.apache.http.impl.nio.reactor.BaseIOReactor.readable(BaseIOReactor.java:160)
at org.apache.http.impl.nio.reactor.AbstractIOReactor.processEvent(AbstractIOReactor.java:342)
at org.apache.http.impl.nio.reactor.AbstractIOReactor.processEvents(AbstractIOReactor.java:320)
at org.apache.http.impl.nio.reactor.AbstractIOReactor.execute(AbstractIOReactor.java:280)
at org.apache.http.impl.nio.reactor.BaseIOReactor.execute(BaseIOReactor.java:106)