From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Java-level deadlock with HttpAsyncClient 4.0-beta4
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2013 11:08:00 GMT
On Sun, 2013-10-20 at 19:59 -0700, Jaikit Savla wrote:
> Hello Mates,
>
> I am stuck with deadlock in DefaultClientExchangeHandlerImpl. Code works fine with 4.0-beta3
version. Looked at Async code and I am assuming deadlock is because of incorrect callbacks
returned while leasing connection. I am running with load of 180 rps. Connections per service
is configured to 512.

> Anyone else hit this issue before ? Can this be a bug with new version or I am not using
it correctly ? Appreciate any help or pointers.

> httpclient jars in classpath:
> httpcore-nio-4.3.jar
> httpcore-4.3.jar
> httpclient-4.3.jar
> httpasyncclient-4.0-beta4.jar
>
> Please find stack for 2 threads which are in deadlock.

I think it is the same issue as HTTPASYNC-59 [1]

Please re-test your aplication against the latest SVN snapshot.

Oleg

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HTTPASYNC-59