From Sebastiano Vigna <vi...@di.unimi.it>
Subject Re: Client stuck
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2013 17:23:58 GMT

On 7 Oct 2013, at 7:20 PM, Matt Brown <Matt.Brown@citrix.com> wrote:

> Have you considered using the PoolingClientConnectionManager? I see the BasicHttpClientConnectionManager
in the stacktrace.

> It wouldn't solve the root issue, but if your application is making requests to the same
servers over and over again you might be able to save some handshaking and latency by reusing
HTTP connections.

Actually, we're using BasicHttpClientConnectionManager with a DefaultConnectionReuseStrategy
and really looks like we're reusing HTTP connections when we reconnect to the same host (we
checked the TCP packets).

Ciao,

					seba