From "KARR, DAVID" <dk0...@att.com>
Subject RE: [POLL] Minimal JRE level as of HttpClient 4.4
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2013 17:18:23 GMT

[ ] keep Java 1.5 compatibility: no good reason to upgrade.
[X] upgrade to Java 1.6: one step at a time.
[ ] upgrade to Java 1.7: new features are more important.

1.6 may be at EOL, but the version of our principal application framework is only certified
at JDK 1.6.  We won't be fully upgraded for many months yet.