From Alex Oscherov <aosche...@salesforce.com>
Subject Http asyc client doesn't handle correctly large requests in presence of authentication challenge
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2013 17:59:47 GMT
I have a problem making http async client working with Exchange server
through IIS 7.5. Everything works fine as long as requests are small but as
soon as size of requests increases communication fails with the HTTP 400
response from the server.

Analysing log (attached) I observe following behaviour from the HTTP async
client :
1. on line 2013/08/05 10:30:42:497 PDT [DEBUG] client starts sending
request to the server
2. on line 2013/08/05 10:30:42:515 PDT client while sending request not
finished receives authentication challenge from server
3. on line 2013/08/05 10:30:42:552 PDT client sends to the server new
authenticated request but instead of starting to send body of the request
from the beginning it just sends body of the request from the point where
it was interrupted first time.

As a result server can't process request and sends back HTTP 400.
I am not an experienced http async client library user so it is quite
possible that I am doing something wrong.

Any advice or recommendation will be highly appreciated and any additional
information if it is needed could be provided.

Thank you,
     Alex Oscherov