From Ja kub <jjaku...@gmail.com>
Subject client cert authentication
Date Fri, 05 Jul 2013 19:03:06 GMT
hallo,

I want to connect to latest tomcat 7 with client auth required
(clientAuth="true").

I cannot do it neither with synch nor asynch httpClient.

Are there any examples of https with client cert auth available ?

I don't want to use system properties, I want to store client cert in file
and use mock/trustall trustmanager. I want to init them from java, like
below

SSLContext context = SSLContext.getInstance("TLS");
  context.init(keyManagerFactory.getKeyManagers(), null, new SecureRandom());

I am interested in both async and sync client.

Thx
Jakub