From Ke Ren ...@spaceapegames.com>
Subject request was sent on stale connection
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2013 13:37:11 GMT
Hi,

We turned off STALE_CONNECTION_CHECK recently and handle failed connection
with customized retry. It works well most times except one duplicated
request issue. It fails as the following:

1. our code sends a request at 10:54:16,651
2. Apache DefaultHttpClient throws I/O exception
(org.apache.http.NoHttpResponseException) at 10:54:16,735
3. DefaultHttpClient invokes retry at 10:54:16,738 and it works.

However, on server side, we received two identical requests at 10:54:16,658
and 10:54:16,828.

My question is if the first connection was stale and closed, how could the
first request be sent out? If the first connection wasn't closed, why did
DefaultHttpClient throw I/O exception so quickly?

Thanks,

Ke