From Jeff Segal <jeffrey.se...@gmail.com>
Subject HTTP GET with duplicate parameters in query string
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2013 19:28:04 GMT
I am trying to use URIBuilder to create a URI representing a request to an
endpoint that supports duplicate parameters in the query string. In other
words, a request might look like "http://example.com/service?foo=bar&foo=baz".
>From my tests it looks like URIBuilder.setParameter() does not support
this, instead only allowing one value per key. I can still hard code the
URL manually, but it'd be nice to use the URIBuilder API to construct my
requests. That said, I'm not sure if this would represent an extension or
violation of HTTP 1.1. Thoughts?

Thanks,
Jeff