From Matt Brown <mbr...@hayneedle.com>
Subject Async beta4 Connection Pooling
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2013 14:13:13 GMT
Taking a look at async client 4.0-beta4 and looking for a little guidance.

With beta3 we had some code like:

PoolingClientAsyncConnectionManager asyncMgr = new PoolingClientAsyncConnectionManager(new
DefaultConnectingIOReactor());
                asyncMgr.setMaxTotal(maxConnections);
                asyncMgr.setDefaultMaxPerRoute(maxConnections);
                asyncMgr.setMaxPerRoute(hapiServer, maxConnections);

httpAsyncClient = new DefaultHttpAsyncClient(asyncMgr);

With beta4 I was trying something like:

                PoolingNHttpClientConnectionManager asyncMgr = new PoolingNHttpClientConnectionManager(new
DefaultConnectingIOReactor());
asyncMgr.setMaxTotal(maxConnections);
                asyncMgr.setDefaultMaxPerRoute(maxConnections);
                asyncMgr.setMaxPerRoute(hapiServer, maxConnections);

                httpAsyncClient = HttpAsyncClients.createMinimal(asyncMgr);

I'm running into "Request cannot be executed; I/O reactor status: INACTIVE".

So clearly I'm not doing the new pooling connection manager correctly.   Is there documentation/examples
I'm missing?

Matt