From Sebastiano Vigna <vi...@di.unimi.it>
Subject Re: Forcing IP address in HTTP requests
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2013 21:45:01 GMT
On 6 Jun 2013, at 8:56 PM, Oleg Kalnichevski <olegk@apache.org> wrote:

> What's wrong with using an explicit HttpHost with a resolved address?
> ---
> CloseableHttpClient httpClient = HttpClients.createDefault();
> HttpHost target = new HttpHost("173.194.40.20");

Ahem... :) Of course. The problem is that somehow when looking for something like this I thought
that HttpHost constructors requiring a String required the same string of the request.

If I might make a suggestion, having a constructor accepting an InetAddress would make it
very clear that this is not the case when browsing through the API.

Thanks!

Ciao,

					seba