From Gaurav Kumar <gauravphoe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Setting HTTP headers in InputStreamEntity
Date Fri, 31 May 2013 05:03:28 GMT
Hit send too soon-

The code is-

   long ctr = 0; int ch;
        while ((ch = inputStream.read()) >= 0) {

            if (lastByte) { //lastByte is set if this will be the only byte
left in inputStream
                httpPut.addHeader("hello", "there");
            }
        }

But above code doesn't set header.

I verified using Wireshark that headers have not been already sent so I
believe there is still an opportunity to set them.

Please suggest a way to handle this requirement. Thanks!