From R Smith <ryan.justin.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proxy chaining
Date Fri, 03 May 2013 16:45:59 GMT
Thanks Oleg. Great help.  Ive been using the logic from
createTunnelToTarget() initially but wasnt sure if I needed a "CONNECT"
method.  Now I see thats what the tunnelToTarget is doing, making a
connect.  Thanks for pointing me back.

A question about auth support for proxies, would it make more sense to fork
4.3.x instead of 4.2.x if I wanted to attempt auth support for proxy chains?

Thanks again for all the help.
-Ryan