From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCEMENT] HttpComponents HttpCore 4.3-beta2 Released
Date Wed, 08 May 2013 20:12:09 GMT
The Apache HttpComponents project is pleased to announce release
4.3-beta2 of HttpComponents HttpCore. This release addresses performance
issues in the non-blocking connection pool implementation and also
includes a number of performance improvements in the low level NIO based
transport components.

Download -
<http://hc.apache.org/downloads.cgi>
Release notes -
<http://www.apache.org/dist/httpcomponents/httpcore/RELEASE_NOTES.txt>
HttpComponents site -
<http://hc.apache.org/>

About HttpComponents Core - HttpCore is a set of low level HTTP
transport components that can be used to build custom client and server
side HTTP services with a minimal footprint. HttpCore supports two I/O
models: a blocking I/O model based on the classic Java I/O and a
non-blocking, event driven I/O model based on Java NIO.