From Gaurav Kumar <gauravphoe...@gmail.com>
Subject is onCharReceived called after onResponseReceived? and accessing HttpResponse in AsyncHttpClient
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2013 06:47:45 GMT
Hi,
​Two questions- ​

​1)​

In
​​
org.apache.ht
​​
tp.nio.client.methods.AsyncCharConsumer, is onCharReceived called after
onResponseReceived?

So far my testing shows so but I am looking for official documentation. Can
someone please point to me to documentation which describes the order in
which these events are called
​?

2)
Also, does HttpResponse response in onResponseReceived (
​
org.apache.ht
​​
tp.nio.client.methods.AsyncCharConsumer
​)​
 contain full response or just headers?
​I think it contains only headers as when I try to access content, I get
exception-
SEVERE: http-outgoing-2 [ACTIVE(666)] HTTP protocol exception: Content has
not been provided
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Content has not been provided​

Can someone please confirm this?

I am using httpasyncclient version 4.0-beta3

​