From "Kimpton, C (Chris)" <Chris.Kimp...@rabobank.com>
Subject RE: SSL verification - is it a warning, can it be made strict?
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2013 09:40:55 GMT
Hi,

The problem seems to have disappeared - looks like it was a 'load' related issue.

Thanks,
Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Claassen [mailto:mac01@donnell.com]
Sent: 28 March 2013 20:39
To: 'HttpClient User Discussion'
Subject: RE: SSL verification - is it a warning, can it be made strict?

I am jumping in on a conversation I have not really followed, so I apologize if I am just
adding noise to your conversion.

When I saw you mention random ConnectionReset errors, I recalled when I was getting this error.
 It turned out to be something in the Tomcat configuration.  If you are using Tomcat, you
may want to try to add this to your connector:
maxKeepAliveRequests="-1"

Tomcat, by default, closes persistent connections periodically.  With the ConnectionLinger
set to 0 (as we had it), this caused problems.