From "yuanyun.cn" <yuanyun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Authenticate Proxy using currently logged on domain user's credentials
Date Sat, 06 Apr 2013 05:06:35 GMT
Oleg, Sorry for replying to this old post. But I am facing the same problem
when use http client.

Java URLConnection can use the credential of current logged-on user to
access the protected web resource in remote machine which is in same domain.

But http client can't, I have to add a NTCredential via
httpclient.getCredentialsProvider().setCredentials which is impossible in
product environment as the application has to ask user for this information.

So I am wondering whether there is a way to do this now via httpclient?

Thanks...