From Francois-Xavier Bonnet <francois-xavier.bon...@centraliens.net>
Subject Re: Usage of HTTP client and core
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2013 09:50:55 GMT
Hi,

HttpComponents-client has been developed and tested using
HttpComponents-core 4.2.2
This explains why this version is included in the bundle.

HttpComponents-core 4.2.3 is binary compatible with all HttpComponents-core
4.2.x versions so you should be able to use it in your project as well.
HttpComponents-core 4.2.3 is maintenance release version that fixes a few
bugs from previous version. You will find more details in the release notes:
http://www.apache.org/dist/httpcomponents/httpcore/RELEASE_NOTES.txt