From COURTAULT Francois <Francois.COURTA...@gemalto.com>
Subject Best way to perform file upload robust enough to be fault tolerant to network failure
Date Fri, 29 Mar 2013 15:21:16 GMT
Hello to all http experts,

Could you give me some advices in order to know how to perform file uploads which will be
fault tolerant to potential network issues ?
What is the best option to be used : chunked content, usage of content-range, multipart knowing
that we can have a lot of file upload concurrent requests with files which can have a size
between 2Mb to 200Mb  and we can pause/resume the uploading process ?

Best Regards.