From MF <listea...@yahoo.it>
Subject encode querystring value
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2013 09:08:45 GMT
Hi all,
I have to encode querystring value in a http request in Java. For example:
http://mysite.com/service?name=James Smith&address=my street
must become:
http://mysite.com/service?name=James%20Smith&address=my%20street
I have to do this in a method where I have querystring value in input, so I have to encode
only the value (James Smith, my street, in my example). I was thinking about using this method
org.apache.commons.httpclient.util.URIUtil.encodeWithinQuery: is this right? I have seen many
confusing discussion about encoding http request in many other forum.
Thanks for answering.