From Cyrus Adkisson <cyrus7...@gmail.com>
Subject httpcore + ssl... is NIO the only way?
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2013 18:50:25 GMT
I'm currently using httpcore to access the Twitter api. It's been a
life-saver since Twitter needs RFC 3986 encoding and HttpClient defaults to
(and seems difficult to un-default from) a lower URL encoding (17xx, can't
remember exactly).

Everything is working perfectly at the moment with http, but I really
should be using https. Looking around for an example of HTTPS with
httpcore, all I could find were some examples using the NIO package.

Is NIO the only (or simplest) way to form SSL requests with httpcore?

Cyrus