From "Kalyan Enganti" <kalyanenga...@gmail.com>
Subject Write multiple files to outputstream without closing the stream
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2013 02:52:01 GMT
Hi
I am using Http-Core on android .I would like to give the users an option to download multiple
files/folders simultaneously.Currently I am able to provide individual files as downloads,
and folders as zip content.I am using sockets based http server modelled on the ElementalHttpServer
example on the HttpComponents site.I would like to know if there is any way to do this in
my voidhandle() method ,using any of the entities without closing the outputstream. Any pointers
in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards
Kalyan