From "Ho Duc Ha" ...@trancorp.com>
Subject When is canceled called on a request callback?
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2013 13:58:19 GMT
We're making 10 concurrent HTTP requests via the HttpAsyncClient (with a 0.2
sec minimum delay between requests).

We are seeing sometimes that the cancel() method on the
FutureCallback<HttpResponse> object is being called. But I don't see any
documentation to help me understand under what conditions cancelled is being
called.

What does it mean when the cancelled method is called?

Am I safe to retry such a request, or is this a fatal condition?  Do I need
to reset the Async client in any way after seeing this request? I notice
that once cancel is called it seems like the other concurrent connections
are canceled at the same time, in some cases I've seen it recover, and other
times I've seen it fail all future requests.

Thanks,

Ha