From Cory Lum <cory....@oracle.com>
Subject RE: Multiple entities in single Post?
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2012 21:44:28 GMT
Just like to add that on server side, I wish to use request.getParameter("paramname");
If I use entity.addPart("paramname", new StringBody("paramvalue"), the above returns null;

-----Original Message-----
From: Cory Lum
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2012 4:20 PM
To: httpclient-users@hc.apache.org
Subject: Multiple entities in single Post?

Hi,

I'm trying to include request parameters and a multipart upload in a single Post. Is it possible?

HttpPost post = HttpPost();

//adding params

List <NameValuePair> params = .; //assume params

post.setEntity(new UrlEncodedFormEntity(params, HTTP.UTF_8));

//over writes params

MultipartEntity entity = new MultipartEntity(HttpMultipartMode.BROWSER_COMPATIBLE);

entity.addPart(.); //assume data

post.setEntity(entity);

How to set two type of entities?

Thanks,