From Sachin Nikumbh <saniku...@gmail.com>
Subject AbstractNIOConnPool.defaultMaxPerRoute and AbstractNIOConnPool.maxPerRoute
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2012 17:21:53 GMT
Hi,

While following the code path for DefaultHttpAsyncClient.execute, I have
bumped into AbstractNIOConnPool.defaultMaxPerRoute and
AbstractNIOConnPool.maxPerRoute properties. Do the values of these
parameters control the number of concurrent connections per address? If so,
what's the best way to configure them from my client application?

Thanks
Sachin