From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Http Async Client: Connection already open
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2012 16:40:33 GMT
On Mon, 2012-11-12 at 11:08 -0500, Mark Greene wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Occasionally I'll get this error when executing a call but would like to
> understand the actual source of the problem and if there is some
> configuration I can change to prevent it from happening again.
>
>  java.lang.IllegalStateException: Connection already open

Mark

It is difficult to make a definitive statement as to what the cause of
the problem might without having at least some sort of contextual
details. By the look of it, for some reason a connection ended up in a
inconsistent state. This quite likely to be due to a bug in
HttpAsyncClient but I cannot say for sure. Could you please raise a JIRA
for this defect and try to provide some context details about what kind
of requests the client has been executing when the problem occurred?

Oleg