From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: PoolStats question
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2012 20:22:13 GMT
On Sun, 2012-11-04 at 04:44 -0800, Mike Boyers wrote:
> I'm upgrading to 4.2 from 4.1 and am wondering what the various definitions are for these
methods in PoolStats:

> getLeased()

persistent connections tracked by the connection manager currently being
used to execute requests.

> getPending()

connection requests being blocked awaiting a free connection. This can
happen only if there are more worker threads contending for fewer
connections.

> getAvailable()

idle persistent connections.

> getMax()

max number of allowed persistent connections.

> Specifically, I want to know how many total connections are in the pool.  Is that available
+ leased?

Yes, it is.

Oleg