From John Sheehy <john.she...@voxer.com>
Subject Re: Detecting when SSL socket connects
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2012 16:35:56 GMT
Actually one more question if you will - what I'm actually trying to do is
to get a callback/event when the underlying connection assigned to a
HttpGet or HttpPost request has finished its SSL handshaking - i.e. when
it's ready to write encrypted bytes to the wire, both in the case where it
needs to negotiate it, and also when it reuses already secured connection.

Just in case, is there something specific that does this? if not, I assume
I can eventually get there by somehow getting the SSL socket out of the
request and keeping a mapping to some callback or other.

Thx.