From Susanta Mohapatra <mohapatra.susa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to work around javax.net.ssl.SSLKeyException: RSA premaster
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2012 14:17:35 GMT
This is strange...  can you provide more info?

- what is the jdk version ?
- which server are you trying to connect? apache httpd or any thing else?
- are you using any authentication scheme with ssl ? like basic/digest/ntlm
etc

try to start jvm with following flag: -Djavax.net.debug=all
This will generate wire log output in console. Send the wire log result.

-Susanta