From "Stephen J. Butler" <stephen.but...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: preemptive authentication issue
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 05:49:48 GMT
On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 2:29 PM, Oleg Kalnichevski <olegk@apache.org> wrote:
> @Stephen
> Make sure you are not affected by HTTPCLIENT-1215. The downside of this
> approach is that HttpClient will not retry authentication by using
> another scheme in case of preemptive authentication failure.

I am relying on the default port as part of the URL. So that's
probably the issue.

Honestly, it was my client software talking to my server software. So
I wasn't really concerned about retries with another auth scheme, etc.
Either it was going to succeed the first time or it wasn't going to at
all :)