From "Stephen J. Butler" <stephen.but...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: preemptive authentication issue
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2012 15:24:26 GMT
On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 9:03 AM, Welty, Richard <rwelty@ltionline.com> wrote:
> However, I am having all kinds of problems getting preemptive authentication to work
with the service now site, and I don't have much time left to get it working. Can anyone offer
any suggestions on how to do this? Service now does not do interactive auth, I have no choice
but to do preemptive, but I followed the example here:

I never got pre-emptive auth working either. What I did was construct
the Basic Auth header manually and add it to the request myself. Works
fine, and the code seemed just as long (or shorter) than the code
example given for pre-emptive auth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basic_access_authentication